About the Game
Covid Antibody Response and Infection Neutralization
A simulation game where the player has to bring antibodies to battle viruses. Both of them act according to a specific genetic code. Genetic code can be determined using a specific grammar.
This is not an original gurkenlabs game. We have merely forked it from RiwEZ/KitKatCARIN and taken some basic adjustments to make the game available as a demonstration of LITIENGINE’s capabilities. Huge props to the KitKat Group for creating this game!
👶🏻 Developer (KitKat Group)
- Tanat Tangun
- Thanawat Bumpengpun
- Tananun Chowdee
- LITIENGINE Open Source Java 2D Game Engine
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Gradle Build Tool
- JDK 20
- If all Viruses in the area are eliminated (Win)
- If all Antibody that the player has is dead (lost)
- An area of m x n size where Antibody and Virus can occupy.
- At the start of the game, there will be 3 random Viruses spawned and randomly spawned throughout the game.
- At the start of the game, the player must use Credits to buy an Antibody to fight the Virus by clicking and dragging it to the desired area (genetic code selectable).
- If the Antibody defeats the virus, it will earn credits to buy additional Antibody.
- If an Antibody is killed by a Virus, that Antibody becomes a Virus.
- The number of Antibody and Virus in the area is indicated.
Control the camera
- Move the camera | Press W, A, S, D
- Zoom in-out | Press Ctrl + mouse wheel up-down
- Reset camera | Zoom out fully
- Accelerate-decelerate the game | Use the mouse to click on the Speed Slider bar.
- Pause Game | Press Spacebar or Click Button (Game will stop when player buys or moves an Antibody by himself)
Fixed in gameconfig.properties file
- Area size m x n
- Virus spawn rate
- Default credit
- Antibody Price
- Blood of Antibody, Virus
- Attack power of Antibody, Virus
- Blood cost when manually moving an Antibody
- Credits received when the Antibody defeats the Virus.
Edit files in folders genetic_codes
- Modified the code in the .in file in the Antibody folder to define the action of the Antibody.
- Edit the code in the .in file in the Virus folder to define the actions of the Virus.